Legacy Software modernization and migration
Oreon has proven experience in turning legacy systems into assets for your business, so there’s no better team to combine your processes, capabilities, tools, modern web technologies and programming languages.
Legacy software modernization service helps to provide solutions to the following issues that companies may face with their legacy systems in their business:
• Due to knowledge of old tech stack, maintenance and operation costs are mostly too high
• Legacy applications are incompatible with modern systems and cloud architectures.
• The legacy systems do not provide flexibility and scalability that modern software systems provide.
• Most legacy applications have serious security issues due to updates or end of support of dependencies.
• It’s hard, expensive or nearly impossible to implement new features
• Most legacy applications are slow, crashes regularly, or randomly and it is mostly impossible to touch codebase and fix the issues.
• No more support provided by the owner of the legacy system
Our legacy software modernisation solution
Our Legacy Application modernization process
The application discovery stage helps to inspect the problems that a company has with its legacy system and develop a plan for legacy migration.
Legacy systems modernization process might be variant depending on the initial inspection of the application and our suggestions for further actions in addition to potential risks of the transformation/migration process
Legacy refactoring process consists of updating the legacy application libraries and dependencies.
UI/UX improvements and front-end modernization
Rebuilding the legacy application
Replatforming of the legacy system
Why Legacy Systems migration with Oreon?
We take pride in achieving great partnerships. We do this by ensuring we fully understand your budgetary constraints, and will always be looking to offer the best value on what we provide. Don’t forget we’re able to work with a variety of software languages and frameworks too, including Java, Nodejs,Python, PHP and .NET Core.
Ultimately, we want to make a measurable difference to your business’ performance, as well as your bottom line. Get in touch to find out more about what we can offer or to discuss your requirements in more detail.